Our Association's meetings in Hong Kong held on 6-7 March 2017 were excellent opportunities to meet, discuss, and decide on important issues.
Meetings / events that place in Hong Kong were:
- Technical Committee welcome dinner, Sunday, 5 March
- Technical Committee meeting, Monday, 6 March
- Gala Dinner, Monday, 6 March
- Executive Committee meeting, Tuesday, 7 March
- Presentations afternoon session, Tuesday, 7 March
The Media Release that was circulated after the conclusion of the meetings can be found here.
The following presentations were delivered during the dedicated afternoon session on 7 March:
- "The RightShip Qi and Predictive Analytics" (link)
- "Whats' impacting the dry bulk markets" by S&P Global Platts (link)
- "Port State Control, Transparency & Related Issued" by Tokyo MoU Secretariat (link)
- "Dry cargo claims study" by the Standard P&I Club (link)
Members please login to access the attached Executive Committee Agenda & Technical Committee Agenda.
The minutes will be circulated as soon as available.
The next INTERCARGO meetings will be taking place in Athens on 9-10 October 2017.